Trekking Fitz Roy & Camping! El Chalten – Argentina
Deal Summary: Trekking Fitz Roy & Camping! El Chalten – Argentina
Destination: Argentina – El Chalten
Deal Validity: 01 May 2021 – 31 March 2022
Deal Inclusions: 2 Nights in described Hotel or similar – 1 Night in a 2 person tent during the trek – Daily Breakfast for 2 Persons – 2 Lunch Box during the trek – 1 Dinner for 2 Persons – Return Airport Transfers – Small group Trekking Fitz Roy – Small group Trekking at El Chalten – Regular Bus from El Calafate to El Chalten – Transfers from/to El Chalten bus station
Hostería Senderos is located at the doors of El Chaltén, within the Los Glaciares National Park and at the foot of Mount Fitz Roy in the Patagonia Argentina. Its 21 rooms have been designed to offer warmth, privacy and tranquility to its guests during their stay. The 11 Classic rooms of 15 m2 can be King or Twin; 7 Premium rooms of 20 m2 can be King or Twin; 2 Suites of 25 m2 can be King or Twin. All fully equipped with TV Led, Amenities, Hair Dryer, Bathtub, Wi-Fi, Safety box. The Restaurant at Hostería Senderos offers an excellent cuisine with an extensive patagonian wine list.
Trekking and hiking in El Chalten are among the best things to do in Argentina’s Los Glaciares National Park. El Chalten, a village near borders between Chile and Argentina, is known as Argentina’s hiking capital for a good reasonYou don’t need to go that far to appreciate the real mountainous beauty as most of the trails start right in El Chalten and visitors can choose from wide range of one day hikes or multi-day trekking routes.
Day 1 El Calafate – El Chalten
You will have to make your own way to Bus Station @ El Calafate, where you will be given a ticket to take a regular bus to El Chalten (220 km / 3 hours approx.). Upon arrival in El Chalten you will be received by a representative who will accompany you to your hotel. You will have the rest of the day free to explore the village.
Overnight @ El Chalten (Hosteria Senderos or similar)
Important note: In El Chaltén there is no cell phone signal. There are no banks or ATMs.
Day 2 Full Day Trekking to Fitz Roy
We start at 12 pm with a transfer to El Pilar where we will start our 1 hour trek to Piedras Blancas Glacier viewpoint. From there, we continue to Río Blanco where the ascent to Laguna de los Tres begins. This part of the adventure will take approximately 2 hours and lunch box is included for you. Once we get there we can enjoy, a more than deserved rest, admiring one of the most beautiful views of the area. Afterwards we will begin to descend and 2 hours later we will arrive at Río Blanco. From there, we have only 15 minutes’ walk to the camping area. We will spend the night in Camp Poincenot at, Fitz Roy base, where we will have dinner and breakfast. The camp is located in a wild area without services. It offers tents for 2 people with sleeping bag and isolation mat; and a dining dome with bench and crockery. Dinner includes appetizers that are usually hot soups, main dishes such as risotto with chicken and champignons or Ternerita with rosemary potatoes or vegetable panache, dessert like chocolate mousse and coffee. On day 1, we will walk about 15 km. Bathroom is a latrine.
Overnight @ Camping
Day 3 Full Day Trekking at El Chalten
After sunrise, we will have breakfast with infusions, bread, cookies, sweet jams and scrambled eggs. After breakfast, we start our trek through the path of the Lagunas Madre e Hija, to arrive at Laguna Torre near noon. We will appreciate, if the clouds allow us, the legendary Cerro Torre with its needles Eger and Stanghard. After some time, we head back and arrive at El Chaltén around 5:00 pm. The total trekking distance is about 20 kms. After the trek is completed, you will be transferred back to your hotel in El Chalten
Overnight @ El Chalten (Hosteria Senderos or similar)
Day 4 Transfer back to El Calafate
Breakfast at the hotel.
Today you will be transferred to the bus station at the designated time to take your bus back to El Calafate bus station (220 km / 3 hours approx.)
Note: In case, the guests will take a flight from El Calafate please advise that as a general rule, most airlines recommend arriving at the airport at least two hours before departure for domestic flights and three hours for international flights.
Cancelation and Refund Conditons
– FULL REFUND for 7 days from the day of purchase.
– 25% charge up to 7 days before expiration of the voucher.
– Non-refundable 0 – 7 days before expiration, or once a fixed booking has been made.
For more details please see Terms & Conditions
– Prices are usually PER PACKAGE or PER ROOM including services for 2 Persons. Then these prices are NOT per Person.
– Some deals like the Join-In Tours & Experiences have a per Person/Voucher price which is explicitly specified on the deal page.
– Please be aware that some deals require minimum participants of 2 Persons.
– In the event the minimum amount of Person is not reached alternative dates will be offered.
– If a Non-Bookable Date is mentioned, then no night / day of your booking / stay can fall into this period.
– Last departure date must be always the day before the start of a Non-Bookable Date Period.
– All Prices are based on Double Room Occupancy if hotel accommodation is included in the deal.
– There is no reduction for Single Room Occupancy.
– All Tours are based on Join-In Capacity
– All Tours are escorted by English-Speaking Guides unless otherwise mentioned.
– If one of the tours will not be running on your chosen dates, available alternatives will be offered.
– Please note that the order of sightseeing stops can change.
– Tours are usually commencing from a dedicated Meeting Point unless a hotel pick up is mentioned.
– Final information of the meeting point and time will be confirmed by the time of booking.
– Meeting Points are subject to change.
– Some tours may cross international borders. It is your responsibility to carry valid ID´s or passports with you.
– If no specific Room Category is mentioned, then the hotel will assign any available category upon arrival.
– If “Hotel name or similar” is mentioned, then the hotel stated in the tour itinerary may change to one of a similar Standard.
– Items listed under Booking Exclusions are NOT included in the price and must be paid directly at the location.
– Item Prices are usually per Person and in local currency or as indicated.
– Some countries charge additional destination tax which are either per Person or per Night.
– These taxes can vary and must be paid directly at the location or hotel.
– Prices are subject to change without prior notice and may vary upon arrival.
– If a Price range is displayed, then the entrance Fees may change depending on the travel season.
– The Fees are usually mandatory but, in some cases, you can opt not to pay the entrance fee.
– However, in this case you may not be able to enjoy the full experience as described.
– Flights to / from the Destination, local gratuities, additional meals, personal expenses and visa fees are always excluded unless specifically mentioned.
– All Deal Inclusions are listed on the deal page under Deal Inclusions.
– If any service or item is not listed there, then by default it is not included in the deal.
– Images of sites, guides and transportation are usually samples only and the actual product can vary.
– All images on our website are copyright protected.
– All deals must be redeemed and booked with our offices.
– The hotel/supplier does not have a record of your purchase until we confirmed your booking.
– All Deals are exclusively made for or by Flashsales.travel.
– Any inquiries in regards too the deals must be made with us.
How do Flash Sales work?
Step 1: Buy
Search our unbeatable deals and buy your travel voucher
Step 2: Book
When you are ready, contact us to confirm your travel dates
Step 3: Travel
Relax and enjoy your trip to an amazing destination
Travel Flexibility: Buy your voucher now, and travel later whenever you want. But hurry…these deals are only available for a limited time and in limited quantities!
Sightseeing: Want to do some additional sightseeing during your trip? Half-day, Full-day, Multi-day, and evening tours and excursions are available. Ask us for details.
Peace-of-Mind Guarantee: If you change your mind, you can return the voucher within 7 days for a full refund, or later with a minimal charge.
Competitive prices: While some sites only show more expensive rates, we also show you options for stays outside peak season, which offer more competitive rates. We pass these savings on to you.
Extension nights: For a longer holiday you can buy multiple vouchers and combine them, or contact us to purchase extension nights and tailor-make your holiday.
Daily breakfast for 2: Some deals sites include breakfast only for 1 person, or none at all. All our hotel deals include breakfast for 2 persons every day of your stay.
Priced per room/package, NOT per person: Usually our deals show you a total deal price, NOT a per person price. You can bring your travel companion at no additional charge. Occasionally some deals especially Join-In Tours or Experiences will have a per person price.
15 in stock