Slovenian Weekend in Ljubljana
Deal Summary: Slovenian Weekend in Ljubljana
Destination: Slovenia – Ljubljana
Travel Period: 01 Apr 2021 – 31 Oct 2021
Deal Inclusions: 3 Days / 2 Nights in a 4-star Hotel – Daily Breakfast – Ljubljana Food Tour – Postojna Cave & Predjama Castle Excursion
|Your INSIDER JOURNEY Includes|
|Your Journey||Slovenian Weekend in Ljubljana|
|Travel Period||01 April 2021 – 31 October 2021|
|Tour Length||3 Days and 2 Nights|
|Travel Dates||Daily Arrivals|
|Journey Inclusions|| 2 Nights at a central 4 star Hotel|
Daily Breakfast for 2 Persons
Top Ljubljana Foods Tour
Half- Day Postojna Cave & Predjama Castle with local spirits tasting
|Your Bonus||Welcome Package including a bottle of Slovenian wine.|
|Booking Exclusions|| Tourist tax (payment in the hotel)|
Entrance fees in Euro and per Person payable on location:
Postojna Cave & Predjama Castle: 35€
For more information about exclusions please scroll to the end.
The best travel adventure for those in search of Slovenia’s main natural & cultural sights. You can cover the suggested itinerary in a weekend or choose any three days of your choice. Ljubljana turns out to be the perfect starting point to go out exploring other Slovenian regions. Wander around the streets and piazzas of Ljubljana – the Slovenian capital and discover the mystic underground of the Postojna Cave, most prominent karst cave in the world, with the Predjama Castle, listed among the Guinnes World Records as the largest cave castle.
Day 1: Arrival, hotel check-in, Top Ljubljana Foods Tour (Lunch)
Take a walk on the tasty side of Ljubljana and wander the streets and squares with stops to grab delicious bites. Learn about the story of Ljubljana, the people, its architecture, the history of Slovenians while enjoying local dishes.The Top Ljubljana Foods tour will take you through the old Ljubljana town. During a 3-4 hour guided, slowly paced walk you will learn about the city and its most significant attractions while tasting local and national gastronomy. Top Ljubljana Foods is definitely not your usual city tour. 9 traditional dishes from various Slovenian regions accompanied by 4 sorts of wine, while learning about the historical Ljubljana center and Slovenia in general. With your tummy full and armed with the knowledge of local traditions, cuisine, and history, you will definitely know where to go next and where to eat next. “Dober tek!”
MEETING POINT: in front of the Tourist Information Center (TIC), next to the Triple Bridge
START : 16:00 Hrs
DURATION: 3,5h – 4h
GROUP SIZE; Max. 15 pax
Day 2: Postojna Cave & Predjama Castle from Ljubljana (Breakfast, Snacks)
The mystic underground of the Postojna Cave, most prominent karst cave in the world, with the Predjama Castle, listed among the Guinnes World Records as the largest cave castle.The guided tour of Postojna Cave will consist of a ride by electrical train and a walk through beautiful underground passages and chambers with spectacular drop stones, pillars, limestone curtains and other natural stone forms. Continue to the idyllic village of Predjama, where you will be amazed by our fairy tale medieval Predjama Castle, famous for its dramatic setting in the gaping mouth of a cavern halfway up a hillside. Learn about the legend of the knight Erasmus – ‘Slovenian Robin Hood’, and return back to Ljubljana in late afternoon hours.
13:30 Start of picking up in Ljubljana
15:00 Guided tour of Postojna cave
17:00 Guided tour of Predjama castle & Tasting of local spirits
19:00 Arrival back to Ljubljana
Please note that the order of sightseeing stops can change
Day 3: Free in Ljubljana, departure (Breakfast)
Free day for some last minute shopping or sightseeing before leaving beautiful Ljublana
– FULL REFUND for 7 days from the day of purchase.
– 25% charge up to 7 days before expiration of the voucher.
– Non-refundable 0 – 7 days before expiration, or once a fixed booking has been made.
For more details please see Terms & Conditions
– All Prices are PER PACKAGE for 2 and NOT per Person unless otherwise specified at product.
– All Prices are based on Double Room Occupancy.
– Tours are based on Join-In unless explicit mentioned.
– All guided tours are escorted by English-speaking guides.
– If one of the tours will not be running on your chosen dates, available alternatives will be offered.
– Please note that the order of sightseeing stops can change.
– Tours are starting usually from a dedicated meeting point unless a hotel pick up is explicit mentioned.
– Some tours may cross international borders. It is your responsibility to carry valid ID´s or passports with you.
– If no specific Room Category is mentioned, then the hotel will assign any available category upon arrival.
– If “Hotel or similar” is mentioned, the hotel stated in the itinerary may change to that of a similar standard.
– All Images shown are only sample images.
– Items listed under Booking Exclusions are NOT included in the price.
– The items must be paid directly at the location.
– Item Prices are usually per Person and in the local currency or as otherwise indicated.
– Prices are subject to change without prior notice and may vary upon arrival.
– If a Price range is displayed, then the actual amount can change depending on the travel season.
– Entrance Fees are usually mandatory but in certain cases may not required.
– In case not required, you are not obliged to pay but then you will not be able to enjoy the full experience.
– Flights to / from Destination are always excluded unless specifically mentioned.
– Local Tips, additional meals and personal expenses are always excluded unless specifically mentioned.
How do Flash Sales work?
Step 1: Buy
Search our unbeatable deals and buy your travel voucher
Step 2: Book
When you are ready, contact us to confirm your travel dates
Step 3: Travel
Relax and enjoy your trip to an amazing destination
Travel Flexibility: Buy your voucher now, and travel later whenever you want. But hurry…these deals are only available for a limited time and in limited quantities!
Sightseeing: Want to do some sightseeing during your trip? Half-day, Full-day, Multi-day, and evening tours and excursions are available. Ask us for details.
Peace-of-Mind Guarantee: If you change your mind, you can return the voucher within 7 days for a full refund, or later with a minimal charge.
Competitive prices: While some sites only show more expensive rates, we also show you options for stays outside peak season, which offer more competitive rates. We pass these savings on to you.
Extension nights: For a longer holiday you can buy multiple vouchers and combine them, or contact us to purchase extension nights and tailor-make your holiday.
Daily breakfast for 2: Some deals sites include breakfast only for 1 person, or none at all. All our hotel deals include breakfast for 2 persons every day of your stay.
Priced per room/package, NOT per person: Our deals show you a total deal price, NOT a per person price. You can bring your travel companion at no additional charge.
24 in stock