Pullman Bangkok Hotel G + 2 Free Experiences
|Hotel Name||Pullman Bangkok Hotel G|
|Destination||Thailand – Bangkok|
|Deal Length||3 Days and 2 Nights|
|Meals||Daily Breakfast for 2 Persons|
|Inclusions||2 Free Experiences as per your choice|
|Price||Per Room for 2 Persons|
Pullman Bangkok Hotel G
Our Insider Note
Pullman Bangkok Hotel G is a highly recommended five-star hotel with a contemporary design in the centre of Bangkok. Just steps away from the Chong Nonsi BTS Station, the hotel offers 469 modern and stylish designed rooms.
Board one of Thailand’s fastest video-themed elevators to experience incredible 360-degree panoramic views of Bangkok from our premium indoor observation hall located on Level 74. Upgrade to elevate the Mahanakhon SkyWalk experience by gaining access to the 310m high outdoor observation deck on level 78 via a hydraulic glass lift. Enjoy a unique glass floor experience by stepping onto the ‘Glass Tray’ and climb to ‘The Peak’ at 314m high for a 360-degree view on top of Mahanakhon Bangkok.
Jump on and off from Giants Bangkok bus as many times you like within your 24 h ticket validity. Plan your own visits or just sit back and relax while observing people’s daily lives and the city architecture. Listen to the included audio guide and learn about all the history. Whether you are interested in Temples, Monuments, Palaces, Museums, Parks, Shopping malls, or even street food, you can access top attractions through the bus service that runs between 8.45 and 18 Hrs.
Madame Tussauds is popular around the world as a real wax museum and the Bangkok branch hosts over 90 wax figures. Do not miss the chance to visit your dream superstars and enjoy a fun experience with special interactive features where you can hug, touch, feel and even take close-up selfies with the waxworks.
Inclusions: Single entry for 2 people between 10 am and 7 pm
Enjoy close-up encounters with some of the world’s most incredible animals. Discover the amazing underwater world at your own pace and explore popular zones such as the Shark Walk, the Coral Reef, the Rainforest, the Tropical Ocean and more!
Inclusions: Single Entry for 2 people within opening times
Exploring Bangkok from a different perspective. Follow your well-informed guide through the diverse cultures that make up this lively part of the city. With a maximum of 6 people per group and a relaxed style, you’ll always have time to ask the guides questions about the things you see. The route is quite easy and suitable to people of age 12+ with plenty refreshment stops.
Time: Daily 9a.m / 12p.m / 3p.m
Duration: 2 hours
Start and Finish: Near Taksin BTS
- Inclusions: The Deal includes free experiences (amount as mentioned) for 2 people.
- Purchase now: Purchase your incredible Hotel Deal now and enjoy great experiences.
- Decide later: You don´t have to choose your experience by the time of purchase.
- Let us know: by the time of the booking what experiences you have selected
- Sorry: Once you have booked the experience it cannot be changed anymore.
- The Value: the experience value is not deductible from the price.
Applicable for all deals with the code IJFSP and IJPSPC
- FULL REFUND for 7 days from the day of purchase.
- 25% charge up to 7 days before expiration of the voucher.
- Non-refundable 0 – 7 days before expiration, or once a fixed booking has been made.
- For more details please see booking conditions
- Prices can be per Package, per Person or per Voucher.
- It is clearly indicated in the Inclusion box if the price is per Person or per Package.
- In some occassion a per Person rate is displayed but the price is based on double occupancy meaning that the deal must be purchased for 2 Persons.
- Some deals like the Join-In Tours & Experiences have a per Person/Voucher price which is explicitly specified on the deal page.
- If a Non Valid Date is mentioned, then no night / day of your booking / stay can fall into this period.
- No night / day of your deal can be booked beyond the validity date for example if the deal is valid until 31st October then the last usable night is the 31st October and departure must be on 1st November.
- Not every excursion operates daily. Please look at the inclusions box for the specific tour day. Daily means every day. If particular days such as Mon, Tue etc.. are mentioned, then the tour will only operate on these weekdays.
- Please be aware that some deals especially the excursion deals require a minimum participants of 2 to 4 Persons in order to depart.
- If this is applicable, it will be clearly mentioned in the inclusion box.
- In the event the minimum amount of Person is not reached alternative dates will be offered.
All Deals including a hotel are for 2 person occupancy. Triple occupany and extra bed are not included and cannot be purchased online. If you need an extra bed or traveling with a child, requests can be made by the time of booking. There will be an additional charge which must be paid by the time of booking. Amount of surcharge is subject to the hotel, deal and season.
- Some countries especially in Europe charge additional destination tax which are either per Person or per Night. These taxes can vary and must be paid directly at the location or hotel.
- Items listed under Booking Exclusions are NOT included in the price and must be paid directly at the location.
- Item Prices are usually per Person and in local currency or as indicated
- If a Price range is displayed, then the entrance Fees may change depending on the travel season.
- The Fees are usually mandatory but, in some cases, you can opt not to pay the entrance fee. However, in this case you may not be able to enjoy the full experience as described.
- All deals must be redeemed and booked with our offices only.
- The hotel does not have a record of your purchase until we confirmed your booking.
- All Deals are exclusively made for or by Flashsales.travel.
- Any inquiries in regards too the deals must be made with us.
- All Tours are based on Join-In Capacity unless otherwise mentioned.
- All Tours are escorted by English-Speaking Guides unless otherwise mentioned.
- If one of the tours will not be running on your chosen dates, available alternatives will be offered.
- Please note that the order of sightseeing stops can change.
- Tours are usually commencing from a dedicated Meeting Point unless a hotel pick up is mentioned.
- Final information of the meeting point and time will be confirmed by the time of booking.
- Meeting Points are subject to change.
- Some tours may cross international borders. It is your responsibility to carry valid ID´s or passports with you.
- If no specific Room Category is mentioned, then the hotel will assign any available category upon arrival.
- If “Hotel name or similar” is mentioned, then the hotel stated in the tour itinerary may change to one of a similar Standard.
- Flights to / from the Destination, local gratuities, additional meals, personal expenses and visa fees are always excluded unless specifically mentioned.
- All Deal Inclusions are listed on the deal page under Deal Inclusions.
- If any service or item is not listed there, then by default it is not included in the deal.
- Images of sites, guides and transportation are usually samples only and the actual product can vary.
- All images on our website are copyright protected.