Mia Resort Nha Trang
|Hotel Name||Mia Resort Nha Trang|
|Destination||Vietnam – Nha Trang|
|Deal Length||2 Days and 1 Night|
|Meals||Daily Breakfast for 2 Persons|
|Price||Per Room for 2 Persons|
Our Insider Note
Wake up to the ultimate in luxury and comfort! Blend o a contemporary lifestyle, superb cuisine and staff that will exceed expectations. Mia is a contemporary boutique resort that will provide a relaxing, unique getaway experience – truly your home away from home.
Set on the slope of a coastal mountain range, the resort is nestled on the shores of a quiet sandy bay surrounded by lush tropical gardens and the sparkling waters of the East Sea. Mia unequalled in its beauty, serenity, privacy and hospitality.
Given its wonderful sitting atop a cliff, built into a hillside and also nestled in a private, secluded bay, there are memorable views from almost all of the resort. One can see all the way to Cam Ranh International Airport to the far south, across the bay to the islands in the east, plus nearby rocky headlands and beaches. They are vistas that will remain with you long after you return home!
Set within strikingly manicured gardens and a lush banana plantation, the Garden View Condos are located close to main facilities and have 40 square meters indoor space and a further 30 square meters outside, Elegantly decorated with natural materials such as wood, stone and granite, the spacious condos are fitted with luxurious beds, sofas with a coffee table and a widescreen TV connected to the in-house entertainment system. Large patio doors let the light and sea breeze in, allowing you to immerse yourself in the bathroom has a shower and, for those who like to take their time, a bathtub in which to enjoy long, relaxing soaks.
The well-equipped gym plus a tennis and basketball court caters to the energetic and Yoga classes round out the activities.
Applicable for all deals with the code IJFSP and IJPSPC
- FULL REFUND for 7 days from the day of purchase.
- 25% charge up to 7 days before expiration of the voucher.
- Non-refundable 0 – 7 days before expiration, or once a fixed booking has been made.
- For more details please see booking conditions
- Prices can be per Package, per Person or per Voucher.
- It is clearly indicated in the Inclusion box if the price is per Person or per Package.
- In some occassion a per Person rate is displayed but the price is based on double occupancy meaning that the deal must be purchased for 2 Persons.
- Some deals like the Join-In Tours & Experiences have a per Person/Voucher price which is explicitly specified on the deal page.
- If a Non Valid Date is mentioned, then no night / day of your booking / stay can fall into this period.
- No night / day of your deal can be booked beyond the validity date for example if the deal is valid until 31st October then the last usable night is the 31st October and departure must be on 1st November.
- Not every excursion operates daily. Please look at the inclusions box for the specific tour day. Daily means every day. If particular days such as Mon, Tue etc.. are mentioned, then the tour will only operate on these weekdays.
- Please be aware that some deals especially the excursion deals require a minimum participants of 2 to 4 Persons in order to depart.
- If this is applicable, it will be clearly mentioned in the inclusion box.
- In the event the minimum amount of Person is not reached alternative dates will be offered.
All Deals including a hotel are for 2 person occupancy. Triple occupany and extra bed are not included and cannot be purchased online. If you need an extra bed or traveling with a child, requests can be made by the time of booking. There will be an additional charge which must be paid by the time of booking. Amount of surcharge is subject to the hotel, deal and season.
- Some countries especially in Europe charge additional destination tax which are either per Person or per Night. These taxes can vary and must be paid directly at the location or hotel.
- Items listed under Booking Exclusions are NOT included in the price and must be paid directly at the location.
- Item Prices are usually per Person and in local currency or as indicated
- If a Price range is displayed, then the entrance Fees may change depending on the travel season.
- The Fees are usually mandatory but, in some cases, you can opt not to pay the entrance fee. However, in this case you may not be able to enjoy the full experience as described.
- All deals must be redeemed and booked with our offices only.
- The hotel does not have a record of your purchase until we confirmed your booking.
- All Deals are exclusively made for or by Flashsales.travel.
- Any inquiries in regards too the deals must be made with us.
- All Tours are based on Join-In Capacity unless otherwise mentioned.
- All Tours are escorted by English-Speaking Guides unless otherwise mentioned.
- If one of the tours will not be running on your chosen dates, available alternatives will be offered.
- Please note that the order of sightseeing stops can change.
- Tours are usually commencing from a dedicated Meeting Point unless a hotel pick up is mentioned.
- Final information of the meeting point and time will be confirmed by the time of booking.
- Meeting Points are subject to change.
- Some tours may cross international borders. It is your responsibility to carry valid ID´s or passports with you.
- If no specific Room Category is mentioned, then the hotel will assign any available category upon arrival.
- If “Hotel name or similar” is mentioned, then the hotel stated in the tour itinerary may change to one of a similar Standard.
- Flights to / from the Destination, local gratuities, additional meals, personal expenses and visa fees are always excluded unless specifically mentioned.
- All Deal Inclusions are listed on the deal page under Deal Inclusions.
- If any service or item is not listed there, then by default it is not included in the deal.
- Images of sites, guides and transportation are usually samples only and the actual product can vary.
- All images on our website are copyright protected.