Melia Koh Samui + 1 Free Experience
|Hotel Name||Melia Koh Samui|
|Destination||Thailand – Koh Samui|
|Deal Length||3 Days and 2 Nights|
|Meals||Daily Breakfast for 2 Persons|
|Inclusions||1 Free Experience as per your choice|
|Price||Per Room for 2 Persons|
Melia Koh Samui
Our Insider Note
Spellbinding island retreat that melts your worries away. Escape to International five-star resort, Meliá Koh Samui. The idyllic beachfront retreat that harmoniously blends rich Southern Thai maritime flair with luxurious rooms and exceptional facilities.
1 Hrs Thai Massage at Peace Tropical Spa
After soaking in the wonders of Samui all day, end your day with a relaxing treat for both mind and body at Peace Tropical SPA in Bo Phut. Let the Traditional Thai Massage return your body to its natural state. Feel the energy coursing through your muscles as our expert masseuse's hands apply firm to medium pressure to your body, relieving tension. End with a twist and stretch of the body that leaves your muscles flexible, the way it meant to be.
The Angthong National Park is located 45 km north-west from Koh Samui. It takes about 2 hours by tour boat to get there and upon arrival visitors will find themselves in an enchanting wonderland composed of bulbous green isles, clear blue lagoons, mysterious caves and rock formations. Angthong has been the 2nd National Park created in Thailand and covers 40 islands in an area of 250 sq kms. Most islands comprise limestone masses, reaching heights up to 450 meters and being blanketed by 4 different types of forest such as Dry Evergreen Forest, Beach Forest, Limestone Forest and Mangrove Forest. There are many strange rock formations caused by erosion of the earth and one island has a mysterious sink hole, completely enclosed by walls of sheer rock, on its center.
- In the morning transfer to the Pier and board the boat to Angthong National Marine Park. After a two hours boat ride, do some sightseeing around the National Marine Park. Climb up the steps to see the wonderful“Emerald Lake “known as Talay Nai, surrounded by the mountains.
- Lunch on board for Tour boat.
- In the afternoon you have time for relaxing on the beach, swimming or further climbs to see the fantastic panoramic view ofAngthong Marine Park.
- Around 3 PM cruise back to Koh Samui and transfer to your hotel.
The tour starts with a pickup from your Hotel on Koh Samui by 4×4 Jeep (From there we take you to the waterfalls South of the island, in Namuang. Here you can take a refreshing dip in the large natural pool under the waterfall. Next to it are the so called ‘Jungle water slides’, from where you can glide down the jungle into a built pool (optional extra 100 THB per person). On the way up into the mountains the jeep will stop at a zipline experience where you can choose to try a couple of ziplines (optional extra activity, additional charge to be paid on site if you wish to try) or simply relax under the shade of the trees. As we make our way into the mountains, we stop at a few places so you can enjoy the surroundings. There are some amazing viewpoints from where you can see quite a bit of Koh Samui. We drive along the dirt roads along the peaks of Samui with some exhilarating off roading. At the top of the Mountain, we stop for a tasty Thai lunch. Soft drinks and water are also included here, so you don’t have to bring your own. Enjoy your food while gazing at the amazing views from here. When you feel full, we head to the Magic Buddha Garden. You can find a lot of Buddha statues here, so you should definitely take your camera with you for those memory shots. The Huge Jungle Buddha is not far from here. We take you there as well. At the end of the day (usually around 16:00), we make our final stop at a rubber plantation. There you can see the ancient tradition of rubber tapping from trees. The people who usually work there will show you how they do it. Time to go! All good things come to an end. The day trip ends with a transfer back to your hotel.
Inclusions: Roundtrip transfer from your hotel, entry, lunch with water and soft drinks, ruber plantation incl. demo, English speaking guide
Duration: ca. 6 Hours
- Inclusions: The Deal includes free experiences (amount as mentioned) for 2 people.
- Purchase now: Purchase your incredible Hotel Deal now and enjoy great experiences.
- Decide later: You don´t have to choose your experience by the time of purchase.
- Let us know: by the time of the booking what experiences you have selected
- Sorry: Once you have booked the experience it cannot be changed anymore.
- The Value: the experience value is not deductible from the price.
ay in luxurious comfort and style at Meliá Koh Samui. The beachside resort with lush, tropical vegetation and ample facilities offers well-appointed, fully equipped rooms and suites in various styles. Blending contemporary style with warm, rustic design and wooden elements to create an inviting ambience, each of the 51m2 Deluxe Rooms features a bathtub on the private balcony overlooking the tropical gardens for your luxurious indulgence.
Applicable for all deals with the code IJFSP and IJPSPC
- FULL REFUND for 7 days from the day of purchase.
- 25% charge up to 7 days before expiration of the voucher.
- Non-refundable 0 – 7 days before expiration, or once a fixed booking has been made.
- For more details please see booking conditions
- Prices can be per Package, per Person or per Voucher.
- It is clearly indicated in the Inclusion box if the price is per Person or per Package.
- In some occassion a per Person rate is displayed but the price is based on double occupancy meaning that the deal must be purchased for 2 Persons.
- Some deals like the Join-In Tours & Experiences have a per Person/Voucher price which is explicitly specified on the deal page.
- If a Non Valid Date is mentioned, then no night / day of your booking / stay can fall into this period.
- No night / day of your deal can be booked beyond the validity date for example if the deal is valid until 31st October then the last usable night is the 31st October and departure must be on 1st November.
- Not every excursion operates daily. Please look at the inclusions box for the specific tour day. Daily means every day. If particular days such as Mon, Tue etc.. are mentioned, then the tour will only operate on these weekdays.
- Please be aware that some deals especially the excursion deals require a minimum participants of 2 to 4 Persons in order to depart.
- If this is applicable, it will be clearly mentioned in the inclusion box.
- In the event the minimum amount of Person is not reached alternative dates will be offered.
All Deals including a hotel are for 2 person occupancy. Triple occupany and extra bed are not included and cannot be purchased online. If you need an extra bed or traveling with a child, requests can be made by the time of booking. There will be an additional charge which must be paid by the time of booking. Amount of surcharge is subject to the hotel, deal and season.
- Some countries especially in Europe charge additional destination tax which are either per Person or per Night. These taxes can vary and must be paid directly at the location or hotel.
- Items listed under Booking Exclusions are NOT included in the price and must be paid directly at the location.
- Item Prices are usually per Person and in local currency or as indicated
- If a Price range is displayed, then the entrance Fees may change depending on the travel season.
- The Fees are usually mandatory but, in some cases, you can opt not to pay the entrance fee. However, in this case you may not be able to enjoy the full experience as described.
- All deals must be redeemed and booked with our offices only.
- The hotel does not have a record of your purchase until we confirmed your booking.
- All Deals are exclusively made for or by Flashsales.travel.
- Any inquiries in regards too the deals must be made with us.
- All Tours are based on Join-In Capacity unless otherwise mentioned.
- All Tours are escorted by English-Speaking Guides unless otherwise mentioned.
- If one of the tours will not be running on your chosen dates, available alternatives will be offered.
- Please note that the order of sightseeing stops can change.
- Tours are usually commencing from a dedicated Meeting Point unless a hotel pick up is mentioned.
- Final information of the meeting point and time will be confirmed by the time of booking.
- Meeting Points are subject to change.
- Some tours may cross international borders. It is your responsibility to carry valid ID´s or passports with you.
- If no specific Room Category is mentioned, then the hotel will assign any available category upon arrival.
- If “Hotel name or similar” is mentioned, then the hotel stated in the tour itinerary may change to one of a similar Standard.
- Flights to / from the Destination, local gratuities, additional meals, personal expenses and visa fees are always excluded unless specifically mentioned.
- All Deal Inclusions are listed on the deal page under Deal Inclusions.
- If any service or item is not listed there, then by default it is not included in the deal.
- Images of sites, guides and transportation are usually samples only and the actual product can vary.
- All images on our website are copyright protected.