Melia Chiang Mai + 1 Free Experience
Deal Summary: Melia Chiang Mai + 1 Free Experience
Destination: Thailand – Chiang Mai
Deal Validity: 01 Nov 2021 – 31 Oct 2022
Non-Bookable Dates: 21 Dec 2021 – 10 Jan 2022
Deal Inclusions: 2 Nights in described Room Category – Daily Breakfast for 2 – 1 FREE Experience
Inclusions: English speaking guide, bicycle + helmet, water and local snacks
Duration: ca. 9.30 am – 1 pm
Distance: ca. 12 km (easy cycling)
- Inclusions: The Hotel Deal includes 1 free experience for 2 people.
- Purchase now: Purchase your incredible Hotel Deal now and enjoy great experiences.
- Decide later: You don´t have to choose your experience by the time of purchase.
- Let us know: by the time of the booking what experiences you have selected
- Sorry: Once you have booked the experience it cannot be changed anymore.
- The Value: the experience value is not deductible from the price.
Hotel DescriptionWith Melia hospitality and a great location overlooking the River Ping, the Melia Chiang is placed in the heart of Chiang Mai city. Close to many tourist attractions, bustling markets, Buddhist temples and only 6 kms from the airport. All rooms and suites are contemporary, fresh and equipped with all mod-cons. While the hotel has the local charm and feel of Northern Thailand, you’ll find Meliá’s unique Spanish style ever-present, not least in the authentic Mediterranean flavours at the Mosaic restaurant, as well as the poolside bar and at Chiang Mai’s premier rooftop bar.
All 325 rooms are bright, contemporary, and sophisticated in style. Decorated with hardwood floors and light colours to give a relaxed feel with a chaise type lounge along the window to enjoy the view. Room amenities include all modern conveniences King Size bed, A/C, Flat Screen TV, Tea and Coffee making facilities, Mini bar, Bathrobe, as well as many others. With many different room types to choose from as well including family rooms. For Executive Lounge access and other benefits upgrade to a Level Room on the 21st Floor.
The Hotel features two elegant dining options from tantalizing Mediterranean cuisine at the Mosaic Restaurant to amazing Thai located on the 20th floor at the Melia s signature restaurant Thai@The Level. With spectacular views over the city and the River Ping, there is the Rooftop Bar on the 21st Floor. The Rooftop Bar has two bars that are joined by a glass bridge. Relax by the pool bar and enjoy drinks and tasty snacks. Room service is also available 24 Hours
The YHI Spa at the Melia Chiang Mai offers an extensive range of treatments, there treatment rooms have been created with an underwater theme to relax the senses. The Fitness Centre is open 24 Hours and is well equipped for all your work out needs. Free Wi Fi is available throughout the property. The property also features an outdoor pool with a bar for snacks and drinks. For families there is a kids club too.
Cancelation and Refund Conditons
– FULL REFUND for 7 days from the day of purchase.
– 25% charge up to 7 days before expiration of the voucher.
– Non-refundable 0 – 7 days before expiration, or once a fixed booking has been made.
For more details please see Terms & Conditions
– Prices are usually PER PACKAGE or PER ROOM including services for 2 Persons. Then these prices are NOT per Person.
– Some deals like the Join-In Tours & Experiences have a per Person/Voucher price which is explicitly specified on the deal page.
– Please be aware that some deals require minimum participants of 2 Persons.
– In the event the minimum amount of Person is not reached alternative dates will be offered.
– If a Non-Bookable Date is mentioned, then no night / day of your booking / stay can fall into this period.
– Last departure date must be always the day before the start of a Non-Bookable Date Period.
– All Prices are based on Double Room Occupancy if hotel accommodation is included in the deal.
– There is no reduction for Single Room Occupancy.
– All Tours are based on Join-In Capacity
– All Tours are escorted by English-Speaking Guides unless otherwise mentioned.
– If one of the tours will not be running on your chosen dates, available alternatives will be offered.
– Please note that the order of sightseeing stops can change.
– Tours are usually commencing from a dedicated Meeting Point unless a hotel pick up is mentioned.
– Final information of the meeting point and time will be confirmed by the time of booking.
– Meeting Points are subject to change.
– Some tours may cross international borders. It is your responsibility to carry valid ID´s or passports with you.
– If no specific Room Category is mentioned, then the hotel will assign any available category upon arrival.
– If “Hotel name or similar” is mentioned, then the hotel stated in the tour itinerary may change to one of a similar Standard.
– Items listed under Booking Exclusions are NOT included in the price and must be paid directly at the location.
– Item Prices are usually per Person and in local currency or as indicated.
– Some countries charge additional destination tax which are either per Person or per Night.
– These taxes can vary and must be paid directly at the location or hotel.
– Prices are subject to change without prior notice and may vary upon arrival.
– If a Price range is displayed, then the entrance Fees may change depending on the travel season.
– The Fees are usually mandatory but, in some cases, you can opt not to pay the entrance fee.
– However, in this case you may not be able to enjoy the full experience as described.
– Flights to / from the Destination, local gratuities, additional meals, personal expenses and visa fees are always excluded unless specifically mentioned.
– All Deal Inclusions are listed on the deal page under Deal Inclusions.
– If any service or item is not listed there, then by default it is not included in the deal.
– Images of sites, guides and transportation are usually samples only and the actual product can vary.
– All images on our website are copyright protected.
– All deals must be redeemed and booked with our offices.
– The hotel/supplier does not have a record of your purchase until we confirmed your booking.
– All Deals are exclusively made for or by Flashsales.travel.
– Any inquiries in regards too the deals must be made with us.
How do Flash Sales work?
Step 1: Buy
Search our unbeatable deals and buy your travel voucher
Step 2: Book
When you are ready, contact us to confirm your travel dates
Step 3: Travel
Relax and enjoy your trip to an amazing destination
Travel Flexibility: Buy your voucher now, and travel later whenever you want. But hurry…these deals are only available for a limited time and in limited quantities!
Sightseeing: Want to do some additional sightseeing during your trip? Half-day, Full-day, Multi-day, and evening tours and excursions are available. Ask us for details.
Peace-of-Mind Guarantee: If you change your mind, you can return the voucher within 7 days for a full refund, or later with a minimal charge.
Competitive prices: While some sites only show more expensive rates, we also show you options for stays outside peak season, which offer more competitive rates. We pass these savings on to you.
Extension nights: For a longer holiday you can buy multiple vouchers and combine them, or contact us to purchase extension nights and tailor-make your holiday.
Daily breakfast for 2: Some deals sites include breakfast only for 1 person, or none at all. All our hotel deals include breakfast for 2 persons every day of your stay.
Priced per room/package, NOT per person: Usually our deals show you a total deal price, NOT a per person price. You can bring your travel companion at no additional charge. Occasionally some deals especially Join-In Tours or Experiences will have a per person price.
6 in stock