Melia Bali + 2 Free Experiences
|Hotel Name||Melia Bali|
|Destination||Indonesia – Bali|
|Deal Length||3 Days and 2 Nights|
|Meals||Daily Breakfast for 2 Persons|
|Inclusions||2 Free Experiences as per your choice|
|Price||Per Room for 2 Persons|
Our Insider Note
Be entranced by the tropical nature of Meliá Bali, an idyllic sanctuary that will enchant you with its warmth and the exclusivity of its services.
1 Hour Balinese Massage at Zahra Spa Nusa Dua
Visit one of Nusa Dua’s best established local Day Spas and treat yourself with a relaxing 1 Hrs Balinese Massage after a long day of sightseeing or adventure on Bali. Visit one of Nusa Dua’s best established local Day Spas and treat yourself with a relaxing 1 Hrs Balinese Massage after a long day of sightseeing or adventure on Bali.
Come and join the crew at UP2U Surf School Bali for some awesome surf lesson in Kuta. During the 2,5 hours lesson you will get a first introduction to the basics of surfing in theory (ca. 30 minutes) and have heaps of fun while trying to catch your first small wave. All equipment is included and you will get an idea of what a great feeling surfing is in a safe, professional and friendly environment.
Authentic Balinese Cooking Class
This tour will give you an insight into local village life and teach you how to cook Balinese food traditionally. The day starts with a stroll around Ubud market where you can pick your own fresh herbs & spices, fresh vegetables and a choice of cut meat or fish. Once the market visit is done, you will be warmly welcome by the host who will help you to discover and to cook your very own authentic Balinese dishes.
- Duration: ca. 8-13 Hrs
- Inclusions: English speaking guide, cooking class with all ingredients and lunch.
This lecture provides basic information concerning the traditional dance within the ritual context. Two of the most famous dancers in Bali will demonstrate the particular movements and the attending steps. Afterwards, the participants will be given the opportunity to learn and practice the dance themselves. Women will learn some features of the Panyembrahma welcome dance, and the men learn some basic movements of Baris warrior dance.
- Duration: Ca. 2 Hrs
The innovative Bali Bird Park is divided into seven regions that recreate the natural habitats of the birds, complete with indigenous plant life. Travel from the deep misty jungle of Sumatra to Far East Indonesia and Papua to discover the native birds from these remote regions. Venture to other tropical continents too including South America, the African Savannah and Australia. And walk side-by side with cassowaries, crested-cranes, storks and pelicans and many more birds as they wander freely through the park.
- Inclusions: The Deal includes free experiences (amount as mentioned) for 2 people.
- Purchase now: Purchase your incredible Hotel Deal now and enjoy great experiences.
- Decide later: You don´t have to choose your experience by the time of purchase.
- Let us know: by the time of the booking what experiences you have selected
- Sorry: Once you have booked the experience it cannot be changed anymore.
- The Value: the experience value is not deductible from the price.
Applicable for all deals with the code IJFSP and IJPSPC
- FULL REFUND for 7 days from the day of purchase.
- 25% charge up to 7 days before expiration of the voucher.
- Non-refundable 0 – 7 days before expiration, or once a fixed booking has been made.
- For more details please see booking conditions
- Prices can be per Package, per Person or per Voucher.
- It is clearly indicated in the Inclusion box if the price is per Person or per Package.
- In some occassion a per Person rate is displayed but the price is based on double occupancy meaning that the deal must be purchased for 2 Persons.
- Some deals like the Join-In Tours & Experiences have a per Person/Voucher price which is explicitly specified on the deal page.
- If a Non Valid Date is mentioned, then no night / day of your booking / stay can fall into this period.
- No night / day of your deal can be booked beyond the validity date for example if the deal is valid until 31st October then the last usable night is the 31st October and departure must be on 1st November.
- Not every excursion operates daily. Please look at the inclusions box for the specific tour day. Daily means every day. If particular days such as Mon, Tue etc.. are mentioned, then the tour will only operate on these weekdays.
- Please be aware that some deals especially the excursion deals require a minimum participants of 2 to 4 Persons in order to depart.
- If this is applicable, it will be clearly mentioned in the inclusion box.
- In the event the minimum amount of Person is not reached alternative dates will be offered.
All Deals including a hotel are for 2 person occupancy. Triple occupany and extra bed are not included and cannot be purchased online. If you need an extra bed or traveling with a child, requests can be made by the time of booking. There will be an additional charge which must be paid by the time of booking. Amount of surcharge is subject to the hotel, deal and season.
- Some countries especially in Europe charge additional destination tax which are either per Person or per Night. These taxes can vary and must be paid directly at the location or hotel.
- Items listed under Booking Exclusions are NOT included in the price and must be paid directly at the location.
- Item Prices are usually per Person and in local currency or as indicated
- If a Price range is displayed, then the entrance Fees may change depending on the travel season.
- The Fees are usually mandatory but, in some cases, you can opt not to pay the entrance fee. However, in this case you may not be able to enjoy the full experience as described.
- All deals must be redeemed and booked with our offices only.
- The hotel does not have a record of your purchase until we confirmed your booking.
- All Deals are exclusively made for or by Flashsales.travel.
- Any inquiries in regards too the deals must be made with us.
- All Tours are based on Join-In Capacity unless otherwise mentioned.
- All Tours are escorted by English-Speaking Guides unless otherwise mentioned.
- If one of the tours will not be running on your chosen dates, available alternatives will be offered.
- Please note that the order of sightseeing stops can change.
- Tours are usually commencing from a dedicated Meeting Point unless a hotel pick up is mentioned.
- Final information of the meeting point and time will be confirmed by the time of booking.
- Meeting Points are subject to change.
- Some tours may cross international borders. It is your responsibility to carry valid ID´s or passports with you.
- If no specific Room Category is mentioned, then the hotel will assign any available category upon arrival.
- If “Hotel name or similar” is mentioned, then the hotel stated in the tour itinerary may change to one of a similar Standard.
- Flights to / from the Destination, local gratuities, additional meals, personal expenses and visa fees are always excluded unless specifically mentioned.
- All Deal Inclusions are listed on the deal page under Deal Inclusions.
- If any service or item is not listed there, then by default it is not included in the deal.
- Images of sites, guides and transportation are usually samples only and the actual product can vary.
- All images on our website are copyright protected.