Market Tour and Heritage Town of Luang Prabang – Sightseeing Experience
24 in stock
Deal Summary: Market Tour and Heritage Town of Luang Prabang
Type of Deal: Virtual Live Experience
Validity of Experience: 01 March 2021 – 31 March 2022
Price is per experience for 1 up 5 Persons
What are Virtual Live Experiences?
Our Virtual Experiences are LIVE AND INTERACTIVE tourism experiences, led by our local experts and professional guides showcasing highlights of their country from their perspective. You get to become part of the tour by interacting and communicating directly with our hosts. Feel free to ask questions, request to spend more time at a certain spot, learn skills from your host or just have a chat. The more interaction by you, the better your experience! Take virtual tours to far-off places, cultural landmarks, and amazing cities. Join learning session like cooking a local dish, making local handicrafts and many other skills, all from the comfort of your home. Be there virtually until we can travel again, or take a sneak peak into another world before traveling there in real life!
|Your Virtual Live Experience includes|
|Your Destination||Luang Prabang|
|Your Experience||Market Tour and Heritage Town of Luang Prabang|
|Experience Validity||01 March 2021 – 31 March 2022|
Duration: 45 minutes|
Availability: Daily Bookable (subject to host availability)
Suitable for every age range.
Available in english language only
|Exclusions & Conditions|| Any extension beyond the duration time.|
More information about exclusions & conditions please scroll to the end.
Virtual Experience Description
Meet your guide online through a video call and head into the Luang Prabang world heritage town together. We will start the virtual tour in a small street near the National Museum, the former royal palace. Together we head for the famous Morning Market, a lively street where locals stock up on all sort of interesting supplies. It is relaxed and friendly. Vendors start setting every day before sunrise, it’s the earliest market in Luang Prabang. The great advantage of the morning market is that it’s located right in the heart of ancient Luang Prabang, on the lanes surrounding Wat Mai, a colorful temple and monastery complex as well as aside from colonial time influences buildings just off Sisavangvong Road. You’ll see jungle vegetables laid out on the ground and across tables, local meats, fruit, herbs, spices and charcoal grilled chunks of honeycomb, full of bee larvae wrapped in a banana leaf – a true local delicacy. Learn from your guide how items are used in Lao kitchens. Every year previously unknown varieties of plants are discovered at this morning market. Be assured this will be an inspiring and interesting encounter. What you see will impress you, missing that you can’t smell things through this virtual experience.
The local host and guides are experienced connoisseurs of food, culture and traditions and will lead your through an interesting and colorful experience.
– The shown price is per session and experience
– Usually 1 – 5 people in different locations can join the experience at the same time.
– The experience needs to be purchased only one time.
– Exact amount of people can join is mentioned in the above inclusions.
– Some images are samples only. Host and items shown may vary from the real experience.
– After the purchase of your experience, contact our office with your desired time and date.
– Please be aware of potential different time zones.
– Our Team will then confirm time and date of your experience.
– All experiences are done by either ZOOM or Skype.
– An invitation link or information how to connect with your host will be send to you.
– All experiences are subject to the availability of the experience host.
– Please note that certain experiences may require some advance preparation.
– If any is required, this will be explicit mentioned.
– All experiences are interactive and live with the host.
– Enjoy your experience from the comfort of your home!
– We recommend you too record the experience so you can always view it again later.
– Good internet connections
– Free Zoom or skype account
– Good technical devices either laptop, tablet, desktop or mobile phone
– Properly installed microphone and camera.
Cancelation and Refund Conditons
– FULL REFUND for 7 days from the day of purchase.
– 5% charge up to 30 days before expiration of the voucher.
– 15% charge up to 7 days before expiration of the voucher.
– Non-refundable 0 – 7 days before expiration, or once a fixed booking has been made.
How do Flash Sales work?
Step 1: Buy
Search our unbeatable deals and buy your travel voucher
Step 2: Book
When you are ready, contact us to confirm your travel dates
Step 3: Travel
Relax and enjoy your trip to an amazing destination
Travel Flexibility: Buy your voucher now, and travel later whenever you want. But hurry…these deals are only available for a limited time and in limited quantities!
Sightseeing: Want to do some additional sightseeing during your trip? Half-day, Full-day, Multi-day, and evening tours and excursions are available. Ask us for details.
Peace-of-Mind Guarantee: If you change your mind, you can return the voucher within 7 days for a full refund, or later with a minimal charge.
Competitive prices: While some sites only show more expensive rates, we also show you options for stays outside peak season, which offer more competitive rates. We pass these savings on to you.
Extension nights: For a longer holiday you can buy multiple vouchers and combine them, or contact us to purchase extension nights and tailor-make your holiday.
Daily breakfast for 2: Some deals sites include breakfast only for 1 person, or none at all. All our hotel deals include breakfast for 2 persons every day of your stay.
Priced per room/package, NOT per person: Usually our deals show you a total deal price, NOT a per person price. You can bring your travel companion at no additional charge. Occasionally some deals especially Join-In Tours or Experiences will have a per person price.