Hotel Cubo Ljubljana + 1 Free Experience
|Hotel Name||Hotel Cubo Ljubljana|
|Destination||Slovenia – Ljubljana|
|Deal Length||3 Days and 2 Nights|
|Meals||Daily Breakfast for 2 Persons|
|Inclusions||1 Free Experience as per your choice|
|Price||Per Room for 2 Persons|
Our Insider Note
The Location of CUBO Hotel Ljubljana is ideal, bordering the old city on one side and within walking distance to Ljubljana's attractive natural Tivoli Park on the other.
Take a walk on the tasty side of Ljubljana and wander the streets and squares with stops to grab delicious bites. Learn about story of Ljubljana, the people, its architecture, the history of Slovenians while enjoying local dishes. The Top Ljubljana Foods tour will take you through the old Ljubljana town. During a 3-4 hour guided, slowly paced walk you will learn about the city and its most significant attractions while tasting local and national gastronomy. Top Ljubljana Foods is definitely not your usual city tour.9 traditional dishes from various Slovenian regions accompanied by 4 sorts of wine, while learning about the historical Ljubljana center and Slovenia in general. With your tummy full and armed with knowledge of local traditions, cuisine and history, you will definitely know where to go next and where to eat next. “Dober tek!”
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
Local food and wine tasting in 6 restaurants with an English speaking guide and organization
Personal expenses and tips
Operated Daily -Starts usually at 16:00 - in front of the Tourist Information Center (TIC), next to the Triple Bridge (Further information upon booking)
Discover Slovenia's most spectacular sites – the famous Bled with its iconic lake and the one and only island in Slovenia. Enjoy unique natural scenaries, learn about local crafts & traditions of one of Europe's most picturesque alpine regions. From Ljubljana to the Alpine region below the Julian Alps, you will reach Bled, the magnificent Alpine resort with the only true island in Slovenia. For centuries it has been the symbol of natural beauty and home to fairy tales. Ascend the old 12th-century castle, perched on top of a steep cliff with spectacular views of the lake, the famous Bled island and the surrounding peaks. The castle is not only home to fairy tale weddings, cultural events and important protocol meetings, but also a museum of manual printing and a wine cellar. A boat ride with ‘Pletna’ – traditional boat made by local, is among the must-do things when visiting Bled. Not only because of the authentic boat experience, but a true journey back in time. Standing paddlers will take you to the island with 99 stone steps on the way to the Assumption of Mary church and the fortune bell. Make sure not to skip tasting Bled cream cake, the notorious local dessert, famous all around Slovenia, before leaving town.
INCLUDED IN PRICE
Professional English speaking guide, local bites tasting, comfortable transportation and organization
Entrance fees - Bled castle: 13€ / person, Pletna boat ride: 15€ / person, additional meals and personal expenses
- Daily Departures
- Summer schedule (Apr – Oct) features this tour in the morning - departure from Ljubljana at 8 am
- Winter schedule (Nov – Mar) features this tour in the afternoon - departure from Ljubljana at 2pm
- Duration: Half-Day ca. 5,5 Hours
Discover the mystic underground of the Postojna Cave, most prominent karst cave in the world, with the Predjama Castle, listed among the Guinnes World Records as the largest cave castle. The guided tour of Postojna Cave will consist of a ride by electrical train and a walk through beautiful underground passages and chambers with spectacular drop stones, pillars, limestone curtains and other natural stone forms.Continue to the idyllic village of Predjama, where you will be amazed by our fairy tale medieval Predjama Castle, famous for its dramatic setting in the gaping mouth of a cavern halfway up a hillside. Learn about the legend of the knight Erasmus – ‘Slovenian Robin Hood’, and return back to Ljubljana in late afternoon hours.
INCLUDED IN PRICE
Professional English-speaking guide, comfortable transportation and organization, local spirits tasting
Meals, personal expenses and entrance fees as follows:
- Postojna Cave & Predjama Castle: 30 € / 35 € per person (depends on the season)
- Postojna Cave only: 25 € per person
- Predjama Castle only: 10 € / 13 € per person (depends on the season)
- Summer schedule (Apr – Oct) features this tour in the afternoon- departure from Ljubljana at 13.30 pm
- Winter schedule (Nov – Mar) features this tour in the morning- departure from Ljubljana at 8.30 am
- Duration: Half-Day ca. 5 Hours
- Daily Departure
- Inclusions: The Deal includes free experiences (amount as mentioned) for 2 people.
- Purchase now: Purchase your incredible Hotel Deal now and enjoy great experiences.
- Decide later: You don´t have to choose your experience by the time of purchase.
- Let us know: by the time of the booking what experiences you have selected
- Sorry: Once you have booked the experience it cannot be changed anymore.
- The Value: the experience value is not deductible from the price.
Applicable for all deals with the code IJBTR
- FULL REFUND for 7 days from the day of purchase
- 5% charge up to 30 days before expiration of voucher
- 15% charge up to 7 days before expiration of the voucher
- Non-refundable 0 – 7 days before expiration
- Non-refundable once a fixed booking with travel dates has been made.
- For more details please visit our booking conditions.
Prices are usually PER ROOM including breakfast for 2 Persons unless otherwise indicated. Room can be occupied with one or two person. There is no reduction for single use.
- Some Deals have Non Valid Dates meaning that during mentioned period the Deal Provider will not accept bookings. If Non Valid Dates apply then these are mentioned in the box on the right side of the screen.
- If a Non Valid Date is mentioned, then no night / day of your booking / stay can fall into this period.
- No night / day of your deal can be booked beyond the validity date for example if the deal is valid until 31st October then the last usable night is the 31st October and departure must be on 1st November.
All Deals are for 2 person occupancy. Triple occupany and extra bed are not included and cannot be purchased online. If you need an extra bed or traveling with a child, requests can be made by the time of booking. There will be an additional charge which must be paid by the time of booking. Amount of surcharge is subject to the hotel, deal and season.
Some countries especially in Europe charge additional destination tax which are either per Person or per Night. These taxes can vary and must be paid directly at the location or hotel.
- All deals must be redeemed and booked with our offices only.
- The hotel does not have a record of your purchase until we confirmed your booking.
- All Deals are exclusively made for or by Flashsales.travel.
- Any inquiries in regards too the deals must be made with us.