Galle Fort Cooking Class with Mama – Sri Lanka
US$102 – US$409
Deal Summary: Galle Fort Cooking Class with Mama
Destination: Sri Lanka – Galle
Deal Validity: 01 Apr 2021 – 30 Apr 2022
Non-Bookable Dates: 23 Dec 2021 – 05 Jan 2022
Deal Inclusions: Local market tour – Cooking Class and Lunch – Snacks & Drinks
|IJFSPC-ALLCY-69||Your Deal Includes|
|Your Country||Sri Lanka|
|Your Deal||Galle Fort Cooking Class with Mama|
|Deal Length||3.5 hours|
|Deal Validity||01 April 2021 – 30 April 2022|
|Non-Bookable Dates||23 December 2021 – 05 January 2022|
|Deal Inclusions|| Local Market Tour|
Cooking Class and Lunch
Snacks and Drinks
|Deal Exclusions||Transfer to / from starting point|
|Booking Information|| Price is based on Join-In Experience|
Experience will operate with a min. of 2 Persons
Meeting point will be advised by the time of booking
Your Experience Description
Sri Lankan cuisine is one of the most complex cuisines of South Asia. What better place to learn to cook Sri Lankan dishes than within the walls of the historic Galle Fort? The Galle Fort was known as a hub from time immemorial where a multitude of foreign merchants and colonial powers were involved in the spice trade. They all brought their own recipes and ingredients with them and many were incorporated into the dishes seen today which are distinct to the Southern part of the island. You will meet your host Mama at a lovely art deco style house in the Galle Fort. Your experience will begin with a visit to a local market, where you will learn how to select the best fresh produce. You will then proceed to the kitchen, which is set in a lovely semi outdoor courtyard and learn how to prepare mouth-watering Sri Lankan dishes. Grab your copy of the recipes and ask plenty of questions. Once the class is complete, you will have the opportunity to taste the prepared food in a very peaceful ambience. Your Hostess: Mama and her daughters have been teaching Sri Lankan cooking techniques for curry hungry food enthusiasts for decades. She is a charming lady with a soft smile who has a real passion for sharing knowledge of Sri Lankan cuisine with her clients. She is a legend is the Galle Fort as the first to launch a cooking class for travelers 20 years ago. Her dream is to take the story of Sri Lankan cuisine to the world through her cooking class.
Cancelation and Refund Conditons
– FULL REFUND for 7 days from the day of purchase.
– 25% charge up to 7 days before expiration of the voucher.
– Non-refundable 0 – 7 days before expiration, or once a fixed booking has been made.
For more details please see Terms & Conditions
– Prices are usually PER PACKAGE or PER ROOM including services for 2 Persons. Then these prices are NOT per Person.
– Some deals like the Join-In Tours & Experiences have a per Person/Voucher price which is explicitly specified on the deal page.
– Please be aware that some deals require minimum participants of 2 Persons.
– In the event the minimum amount of Person is not reached alternative dates will be offered.
– If a Non-Bookable Date is mentioned, then no night / day of your booking / stay can fall into this period.
– Last departure date must be always the day before the start of a Non-Bookable Date Period.
– All Prices are based on Double Room Occupancy if hotel accommodation is included in the deal.
– There is no reduction for Single Room Occupancy.
– All Tours are based on Join-In Capacity
– All Tours are escorted by English-Speaking Guides unless otherwise mentioned.
– If one of the tours will not be running on your chosen dates, available alternatives will be offered.
– Please note that the order of sightseeing stops can change.
– Tours are usually commencing from a dedicated Meeting Point unless a hotel pick up is mentioned.
– Final information of the meeting point and time will be confirmed by the time of booking.
– Meeting Points are subject to change.
– Some tours may cross international borders. It is your responsibility to carry valid ID´s or passports with you.
– If no specific Room Category is mentioned, then the hotel will assign any available category upon arrival.
– If “Hotel name or similar” is mentioned, then the hotel stated in the tour itinerary may change to one of a similar Standard.
– Items listed under Booking Exclusions are NOT included in the price and must be paid directly at the location.
– Item Prices are usually per Person and in local currency or as indicated.
– Some countries charge additional destination tax which are either per Person or per Night.
– These taxes can vary and must be paid directly at the location or hotel.
– Prices are subject to change without prior notice and may vary upon arrival.
– If a Price range is displayed, then the entrance Fees may change depending on the travel season.
– The Fees are usually mandatory but, in some cases, you can opt not to pay the entrance fee.
– However, in this case you may not be able to enjoy the full experience as described.
– Flights to / from the Destination, local gratuities, additional meals, personal expenses and visa fees are always excluded unless specifically mentioned.
– All Deal Inclusions are listed on the deal page under Deal Inclusions.
– If any service or item is not listed there, then by default it is not included in the deal.
– Images of sites, guides and transportation are usually samples only and the actual product can vary.
– All images on our website are copyright protected.
– All deals must be redeemed and booked with our offices.
– The hotel/supplier does not have a record of your purchase until we confirmed your booking.
– All Deals are exclusively made for or by Flashsales.travel.
– Any inquiries in regards too the deals must be made with us.
How do Flash Sales work?
Step 1: Buy
Search our unbeatable deals and buy your travel voucher
Step 2: Book
When you are ready, contact us to confirm your travel dates
Step 3: Travel
Relax and enjoy your trip to an amazing destination
Travel Flexibility: Buy your voucher now, and travel later whenever you want. But hurry…these deals are only available for a limited time and in limited quantities!
Sightseeing: Want to do some additional sightseeing during your trip? Half-day, Full-day, Multi-day, and evening tours and excursions are available. Ask us for details.
Peace-of-Mind Guarantee: If you change your mind, you can return the voucher within 7 days for a full refund, or later with a minimal charge.
Competitive prices: While some sites only show more expensive rates, we also show you options for stays outside peak season, which offer more competitive rates. We pass these savings on to you.
Extension nights: For a longer holiday you can buy multiple vouchers and combine them, or contact us to purchase extension nights and tailor-make your holiday.
Daily breakfast for 2: Some deals sites include breakfast only for 1 person, or none at all. All our hotel deals include breakfast for 2 persons every day of your stay.
Priced per room/package, NOT per person: Usually our deals show you a total deal price, NOT a per person price. You can bring your travel companion at no additional charge. Occasionally some deals especially Join-In Tours or Experiences will have a per person price.
US$102 – US$409
US$102 – US$409