Banyan Tree Koh Samui + 2 Free Experiences
Deal Summary: Banyan Tree Koh Samui + 2 Free Experiences
Destination: Thailand – Koh Samui
Deal Validity: 01 Nov 2021 – 31 Oct 2022
Non-Bookable Dates: 21 Dec 2021 – 10 Jan 2022 / 02 Feb 2022 – 10 Feb 2022 / 28 Sep 2022 – 10 Oct 2022
Deal Inclusions: 2 Nights in described Room Category – Daily Breakfast for 2 – 2 FREE Experiences
The highlight of the tour is our delicious picnic lunch. After snorkeling, the boat will take us to a secluded spot on the beach either at Koh Taen or Mudsum (depending on the time of the year, the weather and tide situation). Once we reach our destination, allow us a few minutes to set up your mat, your picnic hamper and serve you with some ice cold drinks. Your chosen picnic hamper will be prepared and will be served as family sharing style. Indulge in wines, beers or chill with soft drinks if you want. After you’ve eaten, you have some relaxation time. You can choose to have a walk on the beach, have a little swim or snooze for a bit … The least favorite part of the day. But we gotta do it! We pack our hampers and board the boat. With 15-20 minutes ride, we are back at the pier. You can use the toilet facility to change to your dry clothes before getting in the car. You will be back to your resort feeling great. The pool is there and maybe happy hour is on!
Inclusions: Private pick up transfer, private long tail boat, snorkeling equipment, life jacket, insurance, guide, delicious picnic lunch (Thai or Western set), wines, beers, soft drinks and water.
Tour Time: ca. 09.00 – 14.00 hrs
Operational: Tuesdays, Thursdays Saturdays
Inclusions: Transportation in airconditioned vehicle, English speaking guide, entrance fees, Thai lunch
Tour Time: 09.30 – 16.30 hrs. (approximately)
Operational: Mondays, Wednesdays, Saturdays
Inclusions: Transport by air-conditioned minivan, national park fees, an English speaking guide, quality snorkeling equipment, delicious premium Thai food, sea kayaking, fresh fruits, soft drinks & water and accident insurance
SAFFRON – Experience a culinary journey through Thai flavours A daring selection of authentic Thai with a touch of avant garde in a setting of understated elegance offering flawless views of Lamai Bay, Saffron gives you a choice of traditional dishes served alongside fresh innovations.
SANDS – Beachside dining amid the serenity of our private bay Fresh seafood and prime cuts of meat presented at your table in an intimate beachfront setting, a choice of char-grill, a wood-fired meal or rotisserie. The soothing lap of ocean waves by your side blend into a memorable dining experience.
- Inclusions: The Hotel Deal includes 2 free experiences for 2 people.
- Purchase now: Purchase your incredible Hotel Deal now and enjoy great experiences.
- Decide later: You don´t have to choose your experience by the time of purchase.
- Let us know: by the time of the booking what experiences you have selected
- Sorry: Once you have booked the experience it cannot be changed anymore.
- The Value: the experience value is not deductible from the price.
Hotel DescriptionOverlooking the azure waters of the Gulf of Thailand, Banyan Tree is nestled amid the lush jungle of a private bay in Lamai. This luxury all-pool villa resort in Samui combines the best elements of a tropical getaway with a pristine beach, blissful spa escapes, bespoke dining options, locally infused experiences, a personal Villa Host concierge and unparalleled views. The resorts 50-metre long pool provides a relaxing setting overlooking the beachfront lawn and private bay and the award-winning Banyan Tree Spa offers the very best of spa treatments and facilities.
All villas feature private 35sq metre infinity pools and offer a range of sizes and views. Each Villa’s contemporary interior is designed to maximise your comfort with your personal choice of bedlinen for a restful night’s sleep. All villas are well equipped with amenities to enjoy your stay, including pillow collection and allergy free bedding, international TV Channels, coffee and tea making facilities, free toiletries.
With numerous options for dining guest can savour international delights at The Edge restaurant with the option of indoor and alfresco dining with views across the entire resort or experience an innovative Thai dinner at Saffron Restaurant with views over Lamai Bay in an elegant setting. For beachfront dining in a private bay BBQ at Sands grills fresh seafood and prime cuts of meat with a choice of char-grill, a wood-fired meal or rotisserie. Not to be missed is Banyan Tree’s highly acclaimed Destination Dining, offering a unique experience which blends romance and intimacy with local flavours. Choose to dine along the shore of the beach, at the main pool with coconut trees and bay in the background or at the Infinity Point featuring a picturesque view of the resort and beyond.
The hotel boasts a beautiful pool overlooking the bay and smaller kids swimming pool adjacent to the kid’s club and beachfront lawn delivering the perfect space for children. The Banyan Tree spa and Rainforest offers treatments and therapies developed in the award-winning Banyan Tree tradition. Complimentary yoga at the yoga centre is run by the resorts in-house instructor. The Library and Games Room has an extensive collection of books, novels, newspapers, magazines and games for guests to use.
Cancelation and Refund Conditons
– FULL REFUND for 7 days from the day of purchase.
– 25% charge up to 7 days before expiration of the voucher.
– Non-refundable 0 – 7 days before expiration, or once a fixed booking has been made.
For more details please see Terms & Conditions
– Prices are usually PER PACKAGE or PER ROOM including services for 2 Persons. Then these prices are NOT per Person.
– Some deals like the Join-In Tours & Experiences have a per Person/Voucher price which is explicitly specified on the deal page.
– Please be aware that some deals require minimum participants of 2 Persons.
– In the event the minimum amount of Person is not reached alternative dates will be offered.
– If a Non-Bookable Date is mentioned, then no night / day of your booking / stay can fall into this period.
– Last departure date must be always the day before the start of a Non-Bookable Date Period.
– All Prices are based on Double Room Occupancy if hotel accommodation is included in the deal.
– There is no reduction for Single Room Occupancy.
– All Tours are based on Join-In Capacity
– All Tours are escorted by English-Speaking Guides unless otherwise mentioned.
– If one of the tours will not be running on your chosen dates, available alternatives will be offered.
– Please note that the order of sightseeing stops can change.
– Tours are usually commencing from a dedicated Meeting Point unless a hotel pick up is mentioned.
– Final information of the meeting point and time will be confirmed by the time of booking.
– Meeting Points are subject to change.
– Some tours may cross international borders. It is your responsibility to carry valid ID´s or passports with you.
– If no specific Room Category is mentioned, then the hotel will assign any available category upon arrival.
– If “Hotel name or similar” is mentioned, then the hotel stated in the tour itinerary may change to one of a similar Standard.
– Items listed under Booking Exclusions are NOT included in the price and must be paid directly at the location.
– Item Prices are usually per Person and in local currency or as indicated.
– Some countries charge additional destination tax which are either per Person or per Night.
– These taxes can vary and must be paid directly at the location or hotel.
– Prices are subject to change without prior notice and may vary upon arrival.
– If a Price range is displayed, then the entrance Fees may change depending on the travel season.
– The Fees are usually mandatory but, in some cases, you can opt not to pay the entrance fee.
– However, in this case you may not be able to enjoy the full experience as described.
– Flights to / from the Destination, local gratuities, additional meals, personal expenses and visa fees are always excluded unless specifically mentioned.
– All Deal Inclusions are listed on the deal page under Deal Inclusions.
– If any service or item is not listed there, then by default it is not included in the deal.
– Images of sites, guides and transportation are usually samples only and the actual product can vary.
– All images on our website are copyright protected.
– All deals must be redeemed and booked with our offices.
– The hotel/supplier does not have a record of your purchase until we confirmed your booking.
– All Deals are exclusively made for or by Flashsales.travel.
– Any inquiries in regards too the deals must be made with us.
How do Flash Sales work?
Step 1: Buy
Search our unbeatable deals and buy your travel voucher
Step 2: Book
When you are ready, contact us to confirm your travel dates
Step 3: Travel
Relax and enjoy your trip to an amazing destination
Travel Flexibility: Buy your voucher now, and travel later whenever you want. But hurry…these deals are only available for a limited time and in limited quantities!
Sightseeing: Want to do some additional sightseeing during your trip? Half-day, Full-day, Multi-day, and evening tours and excursions are available. Ask us for details.
Peace-of-Mind Guarantee: If you change your mind, you can return the voucher within 7 days for a full refund, or later with a minimal charge.
Competitive prices: While some sites only show more expensive rates, we also show you options for stays outside peak season, which offer more competitive rates. We pass these savings on to you.
Extension nights: For a longer holiday you can buy multiple vouchers and combine them, or contact us to purchase extension nights and tailor-make your holiday.
Daily breakfast for 2: Some deals sites include breakfast only for 1 person, or none at all. All our hotel deals include breakfast for 2 persons every day of your stay.
Priced per room/package, NOT per person: Usually our deals show you a total deal price, NOT a per person price. You can bring your travel companion at no additional charge. Occasionally some deals especially Join-In Tours or Experiences will have a per person price.
3 in stock