Anantara Lawana Resort & Spa + 1 Free Experience
|Hotel Name||Anantara Lawana Resort & Spa|
|Destination||Thailand – Koh Samui|
|Deal Length||3 Days and 2 Nights|
|Meals||Daily Breakfast for 2 Persons|
|Inclusions||1 Free Experience as per your choice|
|Price||Per Room for 2 Persons|
Resort & Spa
Our Insider Note
Anantara Lawana Koh Samui Resort offers luxurious island getaways on buzzing Chaweng Beach. With its prime location at this popular beach, it is the perfect hotel for a relaxed Koh Samui vacation.
Retreat to a calming haven inspired by the diverse local culture. Tropical greenery and relaxing décor entice you to leave everyday stresses behind. Revel in the healing powers of island ingredients. Let your whole being blossom under the expert touch of our therapists at the Anantara Spa in your resort and choose your preferred option while making use of your 2000 THB Gift certificate.
The Angthong National Park is located 45 km north-west from Koh Samui. It takes about 2 hours by tour boat to get there and upon arrival visitors will find themselves in an enchanting wonderland composed of bulbous green isles, clear blue lagoons, mysterious caves and rock formations. Angthong has been the 2nd National Park created in Thailand and covers 40 islands in an area of 250 sq kms. Most islands comprise limestone masses, reaching heights up to 450 meters and being blanketed by 4 different types of forest such as Dry Evergreen Forest, Beach Forest, Limestone Forest and Mangrove Forest. There are many strange rock formations caused by erosion of the earth and one island has a mysterious sink hole, completely enclosed by walls of sheer rock, on its center.
- In the morning transfer to the Pier and board the boat to Angthong National Marine Park. After a two hours boat ride, do some sightseeing around the National Marine Park. Climb up the steps to see the wonderful“Emerald Lake “known as Talay Nai, surrounded by the mountains.
- Lunch on board for Tour boat.
- In the afternoon you have time for relaxing on the beach, swimming or further climbs to see the fantastic panoramic view ofAngthong Marine Park.
- Around 3 PM cruise back to Koh Samui and transfer to your hotel.
Lunch for 2 at your hotel
Enjoy a lovely welcome or farewell Thai Food lunch at the Hotels own Restaurant. Experience delicious and yummy local dishes. Guests will either join a buffet lunch or a pre-selected Set lunch (excluding drinks). Exact type of food and venue will be advised by the time of booking.
- Inclusions: The Deal includes free experiences (amount as mentioned) for 2 people.
- Purchase now: Purchase your incredible Hotel Deal now and enjoy great experiences.
- Decide later: You don´t have to choose your experience by the time of purchase.
- Let us know: by the time of the booking what experiences you have selected
- Sorry: Once you have booked the experience it cannot be changed anymore.
- The Value: the experience value is not deductible from the price.
Applicable for all deals with the code IJFSP and IJPSPC
- FULL REFUND for 7 days from the day of purchase.
- 25% charge up to 7 days before expiration of the voucher.
- Non-refundable 0 – 7 days before expiration, or once a fixed booking has been made.
- For more details please see booking conditions
- Prices can be per Package, per Person or per Voucher.
- It is clearly indicated in the Inclusion box if the price is per Person or per Package.
- In some occassion a per Person rate is displayed but the price is based on double occupancy meaning that the deal must be purchased for 2 Persons.
- Some deals like the Join-In Tours & Experiences have a per Person/Voucher price which is explicitly specified on the deal page.
- If a Non Valid Date is mentioned, then no night / day of your booking / stay can fall into this period.
- No night / day of your deal can be booked beyond the validity date for example if the deal is valid until 31st October then the last usable night is the 31st October and departure must be on 1st November.
- Not every excursion operates daily. Please look at the inclusions box for the specific tour day. Daily means every day. If particular days such as Mon, Tue etc.. are mentioned, then the tour will only operate on these weekdays.
- Please be aware that some deals especially the excursion deals require a minimum participants of 2 to 4 Persons in order to depart.
- If this is applicable, it will be clearly mentioned in the inclusion box.
- In the event the minimum amount of Person is not reached alternative dates will be offered.
All Deals including a hotel are for 2 person occupancy. Triple occupany and extra bed are not included and cannot be purchased online. If you need an extra bed or traveling with a child, requests can be made by the time of booking. There will be an additional charge which must be paid by the time of booking. Amount of surcharge is subject to the hotel, deal and season.
- Some countries especially in Europe charge additional destination tax which are either per Person or per Night. These taxes can vary and must be paid directly at the location or hotel.
- Items listed under Booking Exclusions are NOT included in the price and must be paid directly at the location.
- Item Prices are usually per Person and in local currency or as indicated
- If a Price range is displayed, then the entrance Fees may change depending on the travel season.
- The Fees are usually mandatory but, in some cases, you can opt not to pay the entrance fee. However, in this case you may not be able to enjoy the full experience as described.
- All deals must be redeemed and booked with our offices only.
- The hotel does not have a record of your purchase until we confirmed your booking.
- All Deals are exclusively made for or by Flashsales.travel.
- Any inquiries in regards too the deals must be made with us.
- All Tours are based on Join-In Capacity unless otherwise mentioned.
- All Tours are escorted by English-Speaking Guides unless otherwise mentioned.
- If one of the tours will not be running on your chosen dates, available alternatives will be offered.
- Please note that the order of sightseeing stops can change.
- Tours are usually commencing from a dedicated Meeting Point unless a hotel pick up is mentioned.
- Final information of the meeting point and time will be confirmed by the time of booking.
- Meeting Points are subject to change.
- Some tours may cross international borders. It is your responsibility to carry valid ID´s or passports with you.
- If no specific Room Category is mentioned, then the hotel will assign any available category upon arrival.
- If “Hotel name or similar” is mentioned, then the hotel stated in the tour itinerary may change to one of a similar Standard.
- Flights to / from the Destination, local gratuities, additional meals, personal expenses and visa fees are always excluded unless specifically mentioned.
- All Deal Inclusions are listed on the deal page under Deal Inclusions.
- If any service or item is not listed there, then by default it is not included in the deal.
- Images of sites, guides and transportation are usually samples only and the actual product can vary.
- All images on our website are copyright protected.