Amari Vogue + 2 Free Experiences
|Hotel Name||Amari Vogue Krabi|
|Destination||Thailand – Krabi|
|Deal Length||3 Days and 2 Nights|
|Room Category||Deluxe Room|
|Meals||Daily Breakfast for 2 Persons|
|Inclusions||2 Free Experiences as per your choice|
|Price||Per Room for 2 Persons|
Our Insider Note
Amari Vogue offers wonderful views over the Andaman Sea and islands of Phang Nga Bay. Swim and relax by the beautiful beachfront pool looking out over the Andaman islands or enjoy a relaxing treatment at the Breeze Spa.
This tour starts with a pickup by air conditioned van at around 8:00 in the morning. The ride takes about 45 minutes and our first stop is the hot spring waterfall, where you can have a nice and warm dip in the water. Located south of Krabi and around 70 km from town you can find nature’s own hot-tub jacuzzis. The water here comes from thermal springs. Deep underground there are volcanic chambers that heat up the water on the surface. The hot springs are located in the jungle. The ‘bathtubs’ were formed in smooth stone, filled up with fresh running spring water at a pleasant 35-42C. When you get out, it’s nice to have a dip in the colder river below. From the waterfall it’s a short ride to the Emerald pool. The pool can be reached by a network of trails through the jungle, which is around 1 kilometer. On the way you can have a glimpse into the unique water ecosystem, which is fed by the spring water. You’ll pass a number of clear small pools, streams and waterfalls. Have a look at the beautiful species of tropical plants and trees as well! On arrival at the Emerald pool, you can have a swim or just admire the stunning surroundings. The water can be a bit chilly during the rainy season, but it’s usually a nice and cool dip to cool you down on a hot day. The half day tour ends with a transfer back to your hotel at around 12:30. You should be back in your hotel by 15:00.
08:30 – 08:45 Pick up from your hotel and transfer to Nopparatthara Beach from where we will take you to Tab Island. The island is composed of 2 small islands – Koh Tub and Koh Mor which are joined together by sand bars during low tide. Move on to Kai Island (or Chicken Island); charaterized by an amazing rock formation that looks like the big head of an ostrich or chicken. You will see a lot of small colorful fish when snorkeling in this area. Afterwards enjoy a picnic lunch on the beach at Poda Island; an island with white sandy beaches, clear water and schools of colorful fish in abundance. It is a perfect place for snorkeling or swimming. In the afternoon, visit Phranang Cave and Phranang Beach to swim or just relax on the nice beach. Around 14:00, we return to Nopparatthara Beach and then transfer back to the hotel. Inclusions: Hotel transfer, English speaking guide, lunch, drinking water, lifejacket, snorkeling mask.
We start the day with a pickup from your hotel in Krabi, Ao Nang, Klong Muang or Tubkaek beach. If you are staying at a different location, please contact us to make the arrangements. You can expect to be picked up between 7:30 and 8:30 in the morning, depending on your location. Our air conditioned van drives you to the rafting camp around 1 hour north of Ao Nang. We start the day with a short training. Our professional guides will explain you how to paddle along. If you just want to enjoy the ride without paddling, you are welcome to do so as well. Don’t worry if you don’t have any experience. The 5 km run is suitable for anyone, including children (minimum age is 5 years old). Ready for a ride? Let’s go! The rafting adventure takes you down the river and lasts around 5 kilometer. On the way you can help paddle down or just sit back and watch the strength of the water. When we arrive at the bottom of the track, you can take a jungle walk towards Tone Pariwat Waterfall. This is where we enjoy lunch (Thai food, vegetarian options available). Fresh fruits and soft drinks are also included in the price. Then it’s time to move on to the next destination: the monkey cave temple. Feed the monkeys and take a look around in this carved out temple with a large lying buddha. It’s worth a few camera shots! At around 15:30 we are ready to head back to Krabi. From there we take you back to your hotel, where you can take a rest from an intense day full of water adventure!
Enjoy a lovely welcome or farewell Thai Food dinner at the Hotels own Restaurant. Experience delicious and yummy local dishes. Guests will either join a buffet dinner or a pre-selected Set Dinner (excluding drinks). Exact type of food and venue will be advised by the time of booking.
- Inclusions: The Deal includes free experiences (amount as mentioned) for 2 people.
- Purchase now: Purchase your incredible Hotel Deal now and enjoy great experiences.
- Decide later: You don´t have to choose your experience by the time of purchase.
- Let us know: by the time of the booking what experiences you have selected
- Sorry: Once you have booked the experience it cannot be changed anymore.
- The Value: the experience value is not deductible from the price.
- 5% charge up to 30 days before expiration of voucher
- 15% charge up to 7 days before expiration of the voucher
- Non-refundable 0 – 7 days before expiration
- Non-refundable once a fixed booking with travel dates has been made.
- For more details please visit our booking conditions.
Prices are usually PER ROOM including breakfast for 2 Persons unless otherwise indicated. Room can be occupied with one or two person. There is no reduction for single use.
- Some Deals have Non Valid Dates meaning that during mentioned period the Deal Provider will not accept bookings. If Non Valid Dates apply then these are mentioned in the box on the right side of the screen.
- If a Non Valid Date is mentioned, then no night / day of your booking / stay can fall into this period.
- No night / day of your deal can be booked beyond the validity date for example if the deal is valid until 31st October then the last usable night is the 31st October and departure must be on 1st November.
All Deals are for 2 person occupancy. Triple occupany and extra bed are not included and cannot be purchased online. If you need an extra bed or traveling with a child, requests can be made by the time of booking. There will be an additional charge which must be paid by the time of booking. Amount of surcharge is subject to the hotel, deal and season.
Some countries especially in Europe charge additional destination tax which are either per Person or per Night. These taxes can vary and must be paid directly at the location or hotel.
- All deals must be redeemed and booked with our offices only.
- The hotel does not have a record of your purchase until we confirmed your booking.
- All Deals are exclusively made for or by Flashsales.travel.
- Any inquiries in regards too the deals must be made with us.
- Meals are included as indicated and usually for 2 persons.
- Other inclusions are clearly indicated.
- If your deal includes an airport transfers, then it is valid to the nearest international airport for 2 persons based on standard vehicle and without a guide.
- Any inquiries in regards too the deals must be made with us.