2 Days @ The End of the World – Essential Ushuaia Argentina
Deal Summary: 2 days @ The End of the World – Essential Ushuaia Argentina
Destination: Argentina – Ushuaia
Travel Period: 01 May 2021 – 31 March 2022
Deal Inclusions: 1 Night in described Hotel or similar – Daily Breakfast for 2 – Lunch Box for 2 – Return Airport Transfers – Small group tour Tierra del Fuego National Park – Beagle Channel Navigation Boat Ride
Offering splendid Beagle Channel views from every room, impeccable décor and gourmet flavors, Los Acebos is only a 15-minute drive from Ushuaia Harbor. Wi-Fi and private parking are free. Rooms at Los Acebos Ushuaia Hotel are carefully styled to the last detail in full 5-star fashion. They feature elegant cloth paneling, matching throw blankets in a palette of olives and deep reds, and floor-to-ceiling curtains. All rooms feature cable TV, mini-bars and carpeted floors. Some bathrooms include baths with stylish wall-paper patterns and wall moldings. There are laundry services. A buffet breakfast is served daily with Patagonian jams and treats. At dinnertime, guests can enjoy gourmet flavors at Orange restaurant with panoramic views of the mountains and lake.
Your Travel Itinerary
Day 1: Ushuaia, Arrival and Navigation Beagle Channel
We will pick you up upon arrival at Ushuaia International Airport and take you to your hotel. Once you are settled, we will meet you at the port where our navigation will depart. After checking in, the passengers go on board. We get ready to begin the navigation and enjoy the wonders the Beagle Channel shows us. A tour guide accompanies us along the tour to share some knowledge about our surroundings.
Sea and coast birds join us along the journey and we make a first stop at the Bird Island to best appreciate them. Sightseeing, in another island, the South American fur and sea lions show us their interesting behavior and habitat. We stop at several occasions to exclusively appreciate the mentioned wildlife and the historic “Les Éclaireurs” lighthouse. The landscape persists in its effort to dazzles us in each corner. After the navigation, we will leave you at the port and you will have the rest of the afternoon to enjoy this beautiful city.
Overnight at your Hotel in Ushuaia
Day 2: Tierra del Fuego National Park and Departure
We start our day picking up the passengers at the hotel. We drive to the End of the World main train station where, those who desire to take the ride, board on the mystic train the prisoners of Ushuaia used during the past century. The ride takes about one hour with a 15-minute stop at the “Macarena Waterfall” station, which was a must disembark point for the convicts to gather water for the steam locomotives (optiona – payment on the spotl).At the final station a vehicle waits for us to keep driving around the Tierra del Fuego National Park. Meanwhile, people who don’t want to take the train hike in the park. We reach the Zarategui Bay, where the southernmost post office is located and a landscape that outstands with its sea, islands and woods
Our tour continues with hikes visiting the magical spaces and corners of the park that the nature gifts us with its rivers, lakes, lagoons, mountains, woods, bushes like Michay and the famous Calafate. The wildlife with the charming Andean fox and the great variety of birds: from the woodpecker to the black-neck swan and the sheldgoose. Between these wonders we find Lapataia Bay, we arrive to the end of the national route N°3; we walk to immerse ourselves in the beauty of the End of the World’s landscape, and after photographing the place to capture this unique moment we drive back to the city. We will drop you off at your hotel and later (according to your flight schedule) we will pick you up and take you to Ushuaia International Airport, to catch your flight.
Cancelation and Refund Conditons
– FULL REFUND for 7 days from the day of purchase.
– 25% charge up to 7 days before expiration of the voucher.
– Non-refundable 0 – 7 days before expiration, or once a fixed booking has been made.
For more details please see Terms & Conditions
– Prices are usually PER PACKAGE or PER ROOM including services for 2 Persons. Then these prices are NOT per Person.
– Some deals like the Join-In Tours & Experiences have a per Person/Voucher price which is explicitly specified on the deal page.
– Please be aware that some deals require minimum participants of 2 Persons.
– In the event the minimum amount of Person is not reached alternative dates will be offered.
– If a Non-Bookable Date is mentioned, then no night / day of your booking / stay can fall into this period.
– Last departure date must be always the day before the start of a Non-Bookable Date Period.
– All Prices are based on Double Room Occupancy if hotel accommodation is included in the deal.
– There is no reduction for Single Room Occupancy.
– All Tours are based on Join-In Capacity
– All Tours are escorted by English-Speaking Guides unless otherwise mentioned.
– If one of the tours will not be running on your chosen dates, available alternatives will be offered.
– Please note that the order of sightseeing stops can change.
– Tours are usually commencing from a dedicated Meeting Point unless a hotel pick up is mentioned.
– Final information of the meeting point and time will be confirmed by the time of booking.
– Meeting Points are subject to change.
– Some tours may cross international borders. It is your responsibility to carry valid ID´s or passports with you.
– If no specific Room Category is mentioned, then the hotel will assign any available category upon arrival.
– If “Hotel name or similar” is mentioned, then the hotel stated in the tour itinerary may change to one of a similar Standard.
– Items listed under Booking Exclusions are NOT included in the price and must be paid directly at the location.
– Item Prices are usually per Person and in local currency or as indicated.
– Some countries charge additional destination tax which are either per Person or per Night.
– These taxes can vary and must be paid directly at the location or hotel.
– Prices are subject to change without prior notice and may vary upon arrival.
– If a Price range is displayed, then the entrance Fees may change depending on the travel season.
– The Fees are usually mandatory but, in some cases, you can opt not to pay the entrance fee.
– However, in this case you may not be able to enjoy the full experience as described.
– Flights to / from the Destination, local gratuities, additional meals, personal expenses and visa fees are always excluded unless specifically mentioned.
– All Deal Inclusions are listed on the deal page under Deal Inclusions.
– If any service or item is not listed there, then by default it is not included in the deal.
– Images of sites, guides and transportation are usually samples only and the actual product can vary.
– All images on our website are copyright protected.
– All deals must be redeemed and booked with our offices.
– The hotel/supplier does not have a record of your purchase until we confirmed your booking.
– All Deals are exclusively made for or by Flashsales.travel.
– Any inquiries in regards too the deals must be made with us.
How do Flash Sales work?
Step 1: Buy
Search our unbeatable deals and buy your travel voucher
Step 2: Book
When you are ready, contact us to confirm your travel dates
Step 3: Travel
Relax and enjoy your trip to an amazing destination
Travel Flexibility: Buy your voucher now, and travel later whenever you want. But hurry…these deals are only available for a limited time and in limited quantities!
Sightseeing: Want to do some additional sightseeing during your trip? Half-day, Full-day, Multi-day, and evening tours and excursions are available. Ask us for details.
Peace-of-Mind Guarantee: If you change your mind, you can return the voucher within 7 days for a full refund, or later with a minimal charge.
Competitive prices: While some sites only show more expensive rates, we also show you options for stays outside peak season, which offer more competitive rates. We pass these savings on to you.
Extension nights: For a longer holiday you can buy multiple vouchers and combine them, or contact us to purchase extension nights and tailor-make your holiday.
Daily breakfast for 2: Some deals sites include breakfast only for 1 person, or none at all. All our hotel deals include breakfast for 2 persons every day of your stay.
Priced per room/package, NOT per person: Usually our deals show you a total deal price, NOT a per person price. You can bring your travel companion at no additional charge. Occasionally some deals especially Join-In Tours or Experiences will have a per person price.
15 in stock